Comments: No Comments
The Child Wellbeing Centre is seeking expression of interests from parents of children with developmental disabilities and/or delay to help us form a Reference Group. This is a voluntary position for parents and carers and would involve coming to a meeting with other parents, 3-4 times a year (during school hours).
The role of the group is to:
- Provide advice on a range of operational issues through-out the Centre.
- Assist in the promotion of a culture of inclusion and rights of people with disability.
- Help us identify gaps in services and provide feedback on changes to services
- Give us feedback on how well we are communicating our services within the community.
Individual member’s role includes:
- Attending meetings and joining in the discussion
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with others
- Focusing on services that may support positive outcomes for all CWBC clients.
Please contact Naomi Ward, Clinical Director for more information or ask for an Expression of Interest form from reception.
Expressions of Interest need to returned to the Centre by 29 September 2018.